How to Get Rid of Sour Stomach Naturally
How to Get Rid of Sour Stomach Naturally
In this article, we will discuss how to get rid of sour stomach naturally. Many times it happens that we are planning to go out but drop the idea because of our upset stomach or sour stomach. Upset Stomach makes you uncomfortable in all your work or whatever you are doing.
There is a collection of symptoms of nausea, bloating, heartburn, indigestion, GERD symptoms in the stomach problem. Many of us are not bothered about our eating habits and eat anything and anytime. This kind of habit causes upset stomach which is very bad and make us uncomfortable.
When your stomach is upset you face sleeping problems and don’t even enjoy food also. To get rid of this problem you need to maintain your routine and eat healthy food and not spicy or oily food.
Read: How to Reduce Cholesterol Levels Naturally
What are the symptoms of Sour Stomach
Some common symptoms of upset stomach happen in your upper digestive tract;
- Bloating: Bloating can cause swelling in the stomach. It happens when the excessive food and the gas make your stomach full and you feel uncomfortable.
- Heartburn: It is a kind of burning sensation that happens in your chest or throat when the excess of gastric acid rises into your esophagus.
- Nausea: In nausea, you feel like vomit. This happens because of the slow digestion and when the food doesn’t go in the right direction.
- Stomach Ache: There are different types of stomach aches like eating too fast a large quantity of food, spoiled or rotten food. It can cause because of underlying illness also.
- Burping: Burping happens because of the intake of excess air that also expands your stomach. This excessive air becomes burps and releases through the mouth from your stomach.
- Regurgitation: In this, the stomach acid comes into your mouth and gives a very bad sour taste in your mouth.
- Constipation: There are certain types of food that slow down the digestion. This slow down the intestinal motility.
Causes of Sour Stomach
There is some cause of Acid Reflux and Indigestion, which are the main causes of the upset stomach.
- Eating too fast.
- Lack of exercise
- Lying down immediately after eating.
- Irregular eating habits.
- Excessive eating of fried and spicy food.
- Stress and anxiety.
Also Read: How to strengthen your Immune System
How to get rid of Constipation Fast at Home
Home Remedies for Upset Stomach
Most of our stomach problems happen because of our poor lifestyle or eating habits. To get rid of upset stomach you need to change your eating habits. Your change in eating habits or lifestyle can prevent you from acid reflux and indigestion.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the best home remedies that help in getting rid of upset stomach. It has antibacterial properties cures food poisoning and helps you to balance your gut microbiota. Also, it also increases the stomach acid that helps the body to digest the food properly.
Simply take one tablespoon of ACV and mix it in a glass of water. If a person has the stomach problem, he should take this syrup thrice a day 20 minutes prior to each meal to get rid of indigestion.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has the soothing properties and it soothes inflammation and irritation and helps you to upset stomach problem. Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mix it in a cup of water. Take this mixture twice a day until get cured.
Also Read: What are the Health Benefits of Drinking Warm Water
Ginger is another best home remedy for indigestion. It is easily available in every kitchen and used in almost all the curries. It reduces vomiting, motion sickness and also it has anti-inflammatory properties that help in taking care of the digestive system.
You can take ginger tea to get rid of indigestion. Simply, grate some ginger and add 2 cups of water and boil it. Add cinnamon and honey to taste it better and drink it sip by sip.
4. Peppermint Tea
Peppermint Tea is another best way to get rid of indigestion. It helps in removing the problem of nausea, vomiting, and indigestion. There is a component in peppermint that has anti-bacterial properties that help in fighting the bacteria that cause sour stomach.
Take 8-10 leaves of mint and add in a cup of water & lemon juice and boil them for 3-4 minutes. Let it steep for 5-6 minutes and then after that drink this tea twice or thrice a day to feel better and to get rid of this problem.
5. Baking Soda to Cure Sour Stomach
Baking Soda is a natural antacid so it neutralizes the extra acid in the stomach and helps in relieving nausea and bloating by promoting the burping. Baking Soda has many health benefits like it relieves heartburn, skin irritation, etc.
Take one teaspoon of baking soda and mix it in half glass of water and drink it get rid of sour stomach. Repeat the same process after every 4-5 hours, if required.
In this article, we have discussed how to get rid of your stomach naturally. Also, the symptoms, cause and some home remedies to get rid of indigestion. Indigestion or upset stomach make our lives uncomfortable and uneasy. By following these home remedies you will get relief from upset stomach.
One thought on “How to Get Rid of Sour Stomach Naturally”
Hallo i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me. thank u
Comments are closed.